Start a new topic

Bad texture request info (triangle = 4830 >= 4132)

I have made an animation.

If i render the first frame all object the render is well done and in 5 seconds.

When I try to render a frame after I have an animation with opacity gone to 0, I had this error. The render is done, but it makes 15minute

Bad texture request info (triangle = 4830 >= 4132)

If I replace all model with the same material without texture, the render is correctly done

Any help is apreciated...

Hello sefiroths,

Thank you for contacting Luxion.
The issue looks to be specific with the texture or texture size you are using.
It also could be an issue with the specific texture being applied to the model in your scene.

I would suggest either changing the size of the texture to a default 4K image size or the CAD model would need to be checked for errors with the geometry.

Referencing your Ticket ID#:51601

You are able to check the status of your ticket by visiting your ticket portal by clicking here.
We would recommend bookmarking the page as you can also see if any responses were sent to you or notes applied.
Thanks,

Justin Adams
Support manager
Luxion Inc
15143 Woodlawn Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
http://www.keyshot.com

Hi, thanks for response but something is wrong. As I said if I render the whole scene with all objects and texture, all is renderei without errors. After I have applied an animation reducing the opacity in one object with or without a texture applied, the error pops up. Reduced the texture to 1024x1024 or changed the geometry seem that not produce any result

Hello and we apologize for the delay.

What version of KeyShot are you currently using?

Does this happen with all animations or does this happen with a certain scene in particular?

Its possible that your textures and materials are linked. So reducing the opacity of one object may effect the others and cause this error.

But if possible, please send us a copy of your scene as a .ksp file. We will take a look and see what is going on.

You can send the file to support@luxion.com or you may send it securely via our WeTransfer.

Best Regards,

Erik Williams

Luxion Customer Support

Login to post a comment