Start a new topic

When the "Library" list on the left is in the focus area, it is allowed to browse through the up and down keys.

When the "Library" list on the left is in the focus area, it is allowed to browse through the up and down keys.

I don't quite understand why the up and down keys are set to adjust the brightness in all states (maybe it can be changed in the preferences but I have not tried it). Modifying brightness is a delicate operation, mixed with things like lighting, lighting, HDR, and materials. I usually don't adjust it separately, because every modification means that the related things have to be modified.

I am very surprised why the list on the left cannot be accessed by the up and down keys. Usually, the upper part of the list on the left is called Tree View, and we can also see it in the Windows File Explorer. As we all know, we can access it by the up and down keys, and expand or collapse by the left and right keys. I don't understand why Keyshot doesn't use the same interaction logic. The operating logic that is universal in the world should not be changed without authorization or with different connotations. Just like in iOS, third-party developers should not give other meanings to slide-back and two-finger zoom.

If I want to quickly browse the contents of the entire library, I have to use mouse clicks repeatedly.

Ideally, I should activate the list on the left, and then use the up and down keys to quickly turn pages, while my cursor stays in the content area below the left list, so that I can use the scroll wheel to quickly view all the content in the category.

Login or Signup to post a comment