Start a new topic
Answered

Black tittle bar for Keyshot for Windows

I noticed that you have introduced dark title bars for macOS versions. I think the same can be done on Windows, such as Chrome, Office 365, etc. all use dark title bar.

It should look like this:

Grey tittle bar,match the color of Keyshot

Black tittle bar

Best Answer
Hello,

Controlling the color of title bars is controlled by Windows and any adjustment is done there in Regedit.  
Sadly we don't have any information on matching the color, but you should check online for more information as to the specifications.

Thank you,

Justin

Support Manager

Luxion makers of KeyShot

Answer
Hello,

Controlling the color of title bars is controlled by Windows and any adjustment is done there in Regedit.  
Sadly we don't have any information on matching the color, but you should check online for more information as to the specifications.

Thank you,

Justin

Support Manager

Luxion makers of KeyShot

Your development team posted a new reply(https://luxion.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/60000366906?page=1), and once again told me that the registry needs to be modified, but I emphasize again, you can consider drawing the color of the title bar, and be sure to make the style exactly the same as the original, including the title bar, border, Buttons, and window projection.

Windows 10:Dark tittle bar

Windows 10:light mode

Windows 10:If you set to color the title bar

for Windows 7

Chrome shows us how to adapt to the different title bar and window border styles of each system (Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10), and how to ensure that it is properly adapted to the dark mode of Windows 10

This is something that has been brought up to our UI UX team.  If it is something that they would like to add as a feature it will be added most likely in the next version of our software.

Please understand our team has to weight customization versus functionality.

In the end this message has been passed on and we always are glad to take you ideas and suggestions to improve the software.

Thank you

https://blog.csdn.net/WPwalter/article/details/82119587

WPF apps fully emulate UWP title bar buttons

A Chinese developer

Login or Signup to post a comment